In Character Sexual Assault Ban
In order to promote a safer and more comfortable environment for all our members, rape/sexual assault as a role-playing concept is banned from this point forward.
This is effective in all venues.
- No characters may have been/be a rapist or be a victim of rape as part of their background or history.
- No new rape/sexual assault scenes will be permitted or run.
- Sexual assault includes any scene in which a character would be required to participate in a sexual act against their own will — whether through force, coercion, or use of a power or ability. A character cannot be caused to participate in a sexual act they would not choose of their own volition.
- Sexual assault scenes include sexual assault (unwelcome contact of a sexual nature), and any discussion or description of sexual assault. Both are banned from play.
- ST’s may not use rape/sexual assault as a plot device.
- This rule applies to both PCs and NPCs.
- Breaches of this policy are cheating and may be considered a breach of MES policies governing unacceptable and unwelcome conduct.